Sam Rowles

As the class of 2026 enter Agua Fria, new personalities and people come into our campus. Many of these freshmen came into our Journalism class and made our class fun and thrilling. One person specifically...

75 °
    77 °
    80 °
    82 °
    84 °
    86 °
    87 °
    87 °
    87 °
    86 °
    84 °
    82 °
    80 °
    78 °
    76 °
    74 °
    73 °
    72 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    70 °
    72 °
    74 °
    77 °
88°/ 66°
89°/ 68°
90°/ 68°
81°/ 64°
84°/ 60°
87°/ 62°

The Kissing Booth

Kissing Booth Logo Box Mary, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons

As February starts, and Valentine’s is officially here and receiving lots of love and affection from those who you love, let me give you a brief summary of the famous movie called “The Kissing Booth”. Where two teens Elle Evans, and Lee Flynn get to explore and adventure more the famous kissing booth he and Elle have both created in order to gather up money for the fundraiser their school has been having to save up money.  

Before we dig deeper into the kissing booth, let’s get to know more about Elle and Lee. Elle and Lee have been friends since they were born, Lee and Elle were born on the same date, time, and even hospital. Their moms were best friends and were super inseparable. 

The two kids would always go out to eat ice cream, play at the arcade, and do many other fun things together, of course, both of them would have their disagreements and would argue about certain things, but they would always solve the disagreements they had. Elle and Lee have grown up and at the age of 11 unfortunately, Elle’s mom passed away due to the cancer she had.  

Elle and Lee have always had a strong bond because both of their mothers were very good best friends, both he and Elle always had rules with each other. Like rule #1 where they could only tell each other their birthday wishes. As we go more in depth with Elle and Lee, let’s talk more about the fundraiser their school was having. Both Lee and Elle were struggling with what to do for a fundraiser to collect money for their school. They did come up with many ideas but they did realize that every girl had a crush on Noah Flynn, so that is when both Lee and Elle decided to host the most famous Kissing Booth. 

Noah did treat Elle like her little sister in a way and would always look out for her, even though Elle has always had a crush on Noah since they were both little.  The girls would always envy Elle for having the opportunity to be around Noah since every girl has or has had a crush on Noah. The day has finally come and it was a little carnival the school made so all students that were doing the fundraiser had the opportunity to show off their fundraising games. 

People started to be more influenced by The Kissing Booth and started to go towards the game more. The game was a good hit, everyone was participating, Elle and Lee were saving up a lot for the fundraiser. It was going well until the girls were starting to ask if Noah Flynn was going to be participating in the booth. Elle did beg Noah to participate before the kissing booth started. Noah didn’t end up participating in the booth and that is when things started to get overwhelming for both Lee and Elle but they did end up finding a solution to the problem and decided to put Lee Flynn in the kissing booth to participate. The girls in line started realizing it was not Noah Flynn and all started complaining about how he was not participating, suddenly all the girls started leaving except for one girl. 

Jacob Elordi Condé Nast (through Vogue Taiwan), CC BY 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons

Lee realized there was someone in front of him after everyone backed out on him and that is when he got excited and took off the eye cover and saw how beautiful the girl was;  Lee did end up leaving with the girl to go hang out with her at the carnival which Elle respected because of her and Lee’s rule of always being happy for their bestfriend. After that, there was a girl before Elle who was participating in the booth until she saw that the weird nerd guy wanted to kiss several times. The girl had pulled Elle to the back and made a deal with Elle to go participate. That is when Noah Flynn had skipped the line and he was finally next. Elle had been pushed back to the stage and was talking a lot because she did not know who she was going to be kissed by, and that is when Noah Flynn pulled her in and kissed her. The kiss was so long that everyone went completely silent, even  Elle had to take off her eye cover, just to realize it was Noah Flynn, Lee Flynn’s brother. Elle did feel a bit bummed because she did realize she broke a rule, which was rule #9, which was relatives, were totally off limits. Fast forward Noah and Elle did end up looking for each other and ended up falling for each other. Unfortunately, everything between them had to be a secret due to rule #9 and that is when Lee Flynn `found out which broke a big fight between Elle, Lee, and Noah. What do you think happened after the fight?  Do you think Lee never talked to Elle ever again? Did Elle still see Noah behind Lee’s back? Watch more to find out!