Photo credit: Evianna Wright
Evianna Wright

Evianna Wright is a 16 year old girl who was born on Feb 26, 2006. She is a sophomore in Agua Fria, and this is her second semester in Journalism.  Evianna enjoys writing things down and finds it calming...

72 °
    71 °
    69 °
    67 °
    65 °
    64 °
    63 °
    61 °
    60 °
    61 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
    69 °
    72 °
    74 °
    75 °
    77 °
    77 °
    77 °
    76 °
    75 °
    72 °
    68 °
    65 °
80°/ 61°
78°/ 59°
78°/ 54°
83°/ 60°
88°/ 65°
91°/ 68°

Meet Morgan Weeg – OwlFeed Multimedia Journalist

Morgan Weeg Picture to go with her bio

Hi, I’m Morgan Weeg and I am so excited to be one of Agua Fria’s journalists in the 2015 school year. Before you start reading some of the stories on Owl Feed I want my readers to get a chance to know my story first.

I was born in small town of Vermillion, South Dakota, where I started my life as a dancer at the age of two. The South Dakota lifestyle is beautiful and peaceful but got too quiet. So at the age of seven my parents moved us down- to Goodyear, Ariz.. I have a huge family with two brothers and a little sister. Along with our new addition, 10-month-old Boston, who is a purebred English Bulldog. My education experiences have come from Quentin Elementary, Trinity Lutheran  Private School, Palm Valley Elementary, and Western Sky Middle School.

From there I decided to apply for a variance into Agua Fria High School, falling in love with the school environment from the beginning I stepped on campus.

Besides school, I am very serious about volleyball. I have been playing-club ball and school ball for about 10 years now, and have played on varsity volleyball for three years -and am captain for the second year.

My school pride has made my high school experience an amazing one. I love being involved in the school and participating in a lot of clubs around campus. I am in College Prep Club, National Honor Society, Student Council, Link Crew, and now journalism. This year is bittersweet -because I’m a senior and will be graduating in May. I have loved high school so much, however I am very excited for college.

Journalism is important to me because I know that I am contributing to the success of the school. I want to make sure that all of the student feel appreciated and proud to #BeAnOwl. Our school has so much to offer and all of our students will get the opportunity to see another side off Agua Fria  through my fellow journalists and my post. Don’t forget to always #BeAnOwl.