Photo credit: Ms. Fowler

Introverted, Gamer, and Lazy. These are three words David Reynaga used to describe himself. Coming from Los Angeles, California, 16 year old David is now a junior who has just recently arrived at Agua...

68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    63 °
    62 °
    61 °
    60 °
    61 °
    63 °
    66 °
    68 °
    70 °
    72 °
    74 °
    76 °
    77 °
    77 °
    77 °
    75 °
    72 °
    71 °
    70 °
    68 °
    66 °
    65 °
March 29
78°/ 60°
March 30
74°/ 57°
March 31
59°/ 48°
Heavy rain
64°/ 50°
71°/ 55°
77°/ 60°

Will ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Be Good?

By: David Menendez-Velez

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales for the first time on the big screen and the possibilities for this movie are endless if it turns out to be good.

This movie is nothing like we had ever seen before, it blend different spideys like Peter parker, Miles Morales,Spider Pig,Gwen Stacy throughout the Spider-man multiverse. The main story is about all these different iterations of Spider-Man coming together with Miles Morales at the center of it.

spider-man-spider-verse
 Sony Pictures Animation

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse will be released on December 14th, 2018. As Sony is starting to release different trailers for the movie people are starting to build hype around the movie because of the promise that the movie is showing and the Super-Villains they are teasing in the trailers.

Most people have been passing on this movie because its an animated Spider-Man movie. Most superhero movies that are animated aren’t very good at all and fan think there is no point to make an animated Spider-Man movie because Marvel is already making a live action Spider-man movie.

This will just confuse people even more because Spider-Man is technically “dead” because of Infinity War and there is suppose to be another live action spider-man movie. But the Spider-Verse movie doesn’t have anything to do with the avengers at all.

This movie is about Spider-Man and how he is in different universes with other people who are Spider-Man in other universes. But it has not been said at all if this movie is in the same universe as Sony’s previous project Venom. This could be possible since at the end of Venom one of the end credit scenes is about Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, but Spider-Man isn’t mentioned at all in Venom. Sony has made this a little bit confusing for fans.