60 °
    62 °
    65 °
    68 °
    71 °
    73 °
    76 °
    77 °
    78 °
    78 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    71 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    62 °
    61 °
    62 °
    64 °
    67 °
79°/ 54°
85°/ 60°
90°/ 66°
91°/ 67°
89°/ 67°
89°/ 66°

What is it With This House?

Credit: Youtube @samandcolby

In a world where we are on the pathway to life or death, we have haunted objects, dolls, and statues, but what makes them that? Burrillville, Rhode Island, where “The Conjuring House” stands and where we know that the Conjuring movies were based. Not many have had the privilege and strength to explore this land–until now. Two boys from Kansas City, Missouri discovered the upbringing of spirituality behind the scenes. Their names are Sam and Colby, they have control of making the world open their eyes and explore the unnatural.

Hell Week was first brought up by Sam and Colby when they decided they’d do crazy challenges with a haunted location for a week. As their channel grew, so did the intensity of the places they stayed at, and this time a week at the conjuring house. Throughout their visit the stakes were high and the amount of time they could stay there was insane. At the start of the video, During Episode number 1 titled “Surviving A Week at The Real Conjuring House”

We meet the new owners of the Conjuring house as long as with two of their staff, Cody and Satori, during their visit many viewers think “Maybe the spirits that are haunting the house are the ones dragging them back there” and for all we know, this can be true. This thought came after their meeting and the owner of the House said that a spirit had been wanting to talk to them, her name is “Abigail Arnold” and she was part of the many generations that experienced the hauntings. Abigail Arnold is known as the “mom” spirit of the house, and according to Jacqueline Nuñez our new house owner, she states that “Abigail is an awesome spirit”, and many people agree with this because she is seen as a spirit guide to the kid energies of the house. Throughout the videos we see how the house varies in different energies, there are adult, kid, and trickster energies all coming from different areas of the room but what is more bizarre is how they communicated with them, and as mentioned, it’s Cody and Satori.

Credit: Youtube @samandcolby

THE MEDOTH: Cody and Satori have a unique energy, something that struck Sam and Colby and all the YouTuber guests they have brought along each day in each episode. It is explained that the spirits are attracted to this couple because they have the power to get a message out there for them. Even though their method is unique, they do not have a name for it, so let’s debunk this. Grabbing each other’s arms on both sides, there are tapping sounds on the ground, and so it starts, one tap for yes and two for no, Satori will count the number of words the spirit is trying to say and start going through the alphabet and spelling the message or name of the soul out each tap that lands on the letter. This method struck the world, in a way that no other thing could, until the basement and the woods.

THE BASEMENT AND WOODS: At the Conjuring House two parts are most haunted, the woods and the basement, these areas are the most haunted places in the Conjuring House, or the property. These places are known to be where the “tricker spirits” are, these spirits are the ones who feed off the fear you give, who want to play with you and your worst fears to gain more power as believed. The woods are where the entities lie and where no one is used to them, spirits of the Conjuring house are not used to the woods entities, there are said to be energy changes and loud instrument sounds that will go all the way up to the house, what these to have in common is that the deaths that have happened, now haunt these areas. As for the woods, we learn that the bloodiest war on US soil, was King Philip’s war, going from 1675-1678, caused by a conflict with the local native people, who now haunt the woods. During Sam and Colby’s journey, we learn that many spirits of the house refuse to let them go to the woods. Can this be why the energy is off? Possibly, if anything Sam and Colby have known the risks and taken them.

After talking to many watches on their YouTube channel we learn all the different perspectives. Some say they can feel some energy when watching their videos, and others say they don’t, so according to Agua Fria Student Charles Strebel, he states that “When I watch their videos I don’t really feel anything, I just watch them cause I like the videos”. When seeing the other points of view we also get, “ I always thought ghosts were real but watching these videos have changed that to make me believe that spirits can be evil or good and they are with us” from Agua Fria Student Nicole Miranda Lomeli. Explaining that whether we do or do not believe in ghosts, as Nicole and Charles both agree, they have opened eyes to millions.