72 °
    74 °
    77 °
    79 °
    81 °
    84 °
    86 °
    87 °
    88 °
    88 °
    88 °
    86 °
    84 °
    82 °
    80 °
    78 °
    76 °
    74 °
    73 °
    72 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    70 °
    72 °
89°/ 67°
90°/ 68°
81°/ 64°
81°/ 57°
87°/ 63°
90°/ 65°

“Cartoons Are Just for Kids” WRONG!

Credit%3A+pexels.com
Credit: pexels.com

Imagine this, it is Saturday morning, your kid is in the living room watching their favorite show while your spouse is making breakfast. You slowly start to drift into the same cartoon your child is enjoying. The Amazing World of Gumball, and that is okay!

There are plenty of people in the world who are actually over 21 who most likely watch cartoons in their free time, and no, I am not talking about Family Guy, Big Mouth, or BoJack Horseman. Some adults genuinely enjoy watching shows like SpongeBob or even My Little Pony. All these shows have children below the age of 10 and they still manage to hook in people around their 30’s! With interesting topics, nice character designs, and even humor in a particular way. Adults are allowed to watch very silly shows. And they should not be targeted for that, people have their own opinions on certain stuff.

Credit: wallpaperuse.com

Some shows do well in doing their job of entertaining all audiences amazingly. With hidden details, topics, and messages, they all contribute to hooking in a wider audience than intended. But more specifically, an older audience. SpongeBob is one of the most iconic cartoons, as many already know. SpongeBob is both viewed and enjoyed by all, which is quite amazing, it does something that other shows try to do but fail. Attracting kids with its silliness, and adults by the absurd situations they get in.

My Little Pony is great for small children and parents. With a colorful aesthetic and themes, they manage to hook in anybody. Both cartoons have in general young children as their audience. However, they are just too great to want to miss out on!

There are other cartoons that for the most part are not exactly made for kids, but still have a fair amount of young audience targeted such as teens. Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and Over the Garden Wall are great for older people. Even though they still have the goofiness every cartoon must have. Somehow, they still manage to incorporate some dark themes in some episodes. Perfect for parents to watch with their children. And maybe even without them. Either way, the show will be great and there is no reason to be ashamed! Even Regular Show is a great show no matter how old you are.