67 °
    68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    62 °
    61 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
    69 °
    72 °
    75 °
    78 °
    80 °
    81 °
    83 °
    84 °
    84 °
    82 °
    80 °
    78 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    73 °
84°/ 60°
89°/ 65°
91°/ 67°
88°/ 67°
88°/ 66°
90°/ 69°

R.I.P Scream 1996-2023

Credit: David Reynaga

“Scream” is the most popular franchise in horror movies, and it meets up with all the other popular slashers in the modern age. Scream repeats itself, but it makes it better by adding extras, even though it’s the same thing in every movie where the killer attacks the main character and we find out who is behind all the deaths caused by the killer. Now though the franchise is 27 years old, Scream has officially died and will no longer continue making more Scream movies as of now. The people that own the Scream rights, chose to kill their movie even before making a final movie. Scream 7 was the dream movie to end off the trilogy, but Spyglass  Media Group made the dumbest decision and it gets more stupid as they continue. 

The first mistake that kicked off all the other mistakes was firing Melissa Barerra for supporting Palestine. During this time Palestine has been attacked and their conditions are not as great, and most people choose to ignore it cause it doesn’t affect it. Melissa Barerra however supports any bad causes that are happening at the current time, she also points out how we the people ignore this type of stuff so she makes a stand for it. That was the biggest problem, the dumb version of this problem is that a rumor went on stating that she posted something controversial, even though there is no evidence supporting it. The only thing she has been posting is pure Palestine stuff all over her story, so this must mean she got fired from Scream 7 for only supporting Palestine. For the people that don’t know Melissa Barerra plays Sam Carpenter, who is the daughter of Billy Loomis, the antagonist from the first Scream Movie, so you can see how doing a movie without the main character would make no sense. 

Credit: David Reynaga

The second mistake that just makes Scream 7 the worst is that Spyglass didn’t even tell Melissa Barerra that she got fired. The company decided to let Jenna Ortega, the second main character who plays Tara, who is the sister of Sam, tell Melissa instead of letting them do it, which is the most pathetic way to tell them that they’re fired. That is not even the worst part, the worst part is that Jenna Ortega who also supports Palestine knows that what they did was wrong, so she resigned her contract from Scream 7. Now the movie has no main characters except for the side main characters, which are important but not as important as Sam and Tara, since they are the reason for all the attacks. 

The final mistake from what we know so far is that Spyglass wanted to get Neve Campbell, the main character from the first 4 movies, to return for Scream 7. For those of you who don’t know, Scream 6 doesn’t have Neve Campbell because they wanted the new main characters to have more screen time, but also she didn’t get paid for what she was worth for Scream 5. Now they are planning to rewrite Scream 7 and trying to get her back in, which is so stupid because they already messed with her once, so no one in their right mind would choose to come back to a job that doesn’t pay their worth. This just kills the movie, because they tried way too hard and still couldn’t manage to give up, but instead of giving up, they make it worse with their actors.

Thanks to the media and everyone who is a Scream fan, they have all decided that if Scream 7 does become a thing, they will boycott. This means almost every single person might not watch Scream 7 to show that they made the dumbest choices to release Scream 7. This also makes it worse, because if the actors know that Scream 7 is getting boycotted, then nobody would want to act in the movie because they know they wouldn’t get paid enough, since the movie is gonna perform poorly. That might be impossible, but if Scream 7 does come out, at this state we see that Scream 7 might never come out, showing that Scream 6 is the final and the end of a Franchise. You may Rest in Peace now Ghostface for your movies has ended.