Photo credit: Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Here at Agua Fria, there are many types of students with so much to say. But rather than focusing on one person, let’s focus on first-year student Gavin Sanchez. As a fellow Agua Fria High School...

Photo credit: Grads Photography
Darryl Taylor

Darryl Alexander Taylor is one of the most athletic and smart people in Journalism that most people can relate to. He originally joined Journalism as another writing class like English because he loves...

93 °
    92 °
    91 °
    89 °
    88 °
    87 °
    87 °
    88 °
    90 °
    92 °
    94 °
    96 °
    98 °
    100 °
    102 °
    104 °
    104 °
    104 °
    103 °
    102 °
    100 °
    99 °
    97 °
    94 °
    92 °
July 27
105°/ 85°
July 28
104°/ 86°
July 29
104°/ 88°
July 30
106°/ 89°
July 31
108°/ 88°
August 1
100°/ 90°
Partly Cloudy

Exploring The Willy Wonka World

Credit%3A+Jobba.fr
Credit: Jobba.fr

Willy Wonka: the boy who dealt with the obstacle of overcoming financial instability while also being one of the lucky ones to find one of the five golden tickets that were inside the chocolate wrappers. He did have some big conflicts and problems when it came to the police officers and them wanting to kick out Willy Wonka. The movie Willy Wonka was released on December 15th, 2023. You can stream and watch Willy Wonka through Sling, Amazon, Vudu, Apple TV, Max, YouTube, Google Play, and any other movie theaters available in your town! The movie Willy Wonka at the beginning of the movie did seem a bit boring and confusing, but once the movie started getting deeper with Willy Wonka’s ambition with chocolate and the golden tickets. Willy Wonka grew up in a household where his parents and family weren’t financially stable. His father was a dentist and he would prohibit Willy Wonka from eating chocolate, Willy Wonka did get tired from constantly being told not to eat chocolate so he did leave his house and decided to travel to Switzerland.

In the middle of the story, Willy Wonka is trapped inside a laundromat with several other people like Noodle, Abacus, and many other people in the laundry room. The people in the laundry room didn’t have anything to do but clean laundry. As we know, Wonka has always been adventurous and would escape outside in many different ways, like pretending to be the dirty laundry or something they had to clean and hide in a bag inside. He would also go through the circular plates where the sewer was and would escape from there. Noodle, who was a loyal and very close friend of Willy Wonka throughout his journey, would also help him with all this, hiding him and trying to avoid the police from seeing him. This kept on going several times until one day he did end up getting caught by the police. Police decided to detain him and keep him, they also caught up with Noodle but the police wanted to make a deal with Wonka.

Credit: Printerval.com

Police decided to make a deal with Wonka where Wonka would have to agree to go to the North Pole and leave Noodles and all his other friends behind. The funny thing is if Willy Wonka agreed to leave everyone behind, noodles and all of the people who were trapped inside the laundry room would be free since their debt would be getting paid, and would be able to have freedom since Wonka was leaving. The police have paid Wonka for his trip and Wonka was ready to leave. As they left, Wonka was sitting on a bench where there wasn’t any rooftop, just a simple bench. As he sat there, the oompa loompa which Willy Wonka also owed him popped up, he repeatedly said how he owed him, but of course, he did not listen. At last, Willy decided to check to see who was driving, he did see no one was driving and that is when he was shocked and quickly turned around to the oompa loompa. That is when the oompa loompa decided to jump out of the boat but he was already prepared with a parachute to jump out of the boat. Willy Wonka did realize he was being set up to be killed. As soon as the oompa loompa jumped, Willy also jumped out of the boat and that is when the boat exploded. The police thought Willy didn’t get away with this one and let it be that way. Fast forward, Willy Wonka and Noodle did have some big conflict when they finally reached them confronting the officers and the chief police. Willy Wonka and Noodle both got locked up in the factory and were all covered in chocolate when the Oompa Loompa pulled the lever to open the gates to get all the chocolate out of the way. With the closing of this article and summary of the movie Wonka, I think that this movie had a very strong message throughout the whole story.