75 °
    77 °
    78 °
    80 °
    81 °
    80 °
    78 °
    75 °
    72 °
    70 °
    68 °
    66 °
    65 °
    63 °
    62 °
    60 °
    59 °
    58 °
    57 °
    59 °
    62 °
    65 °
    67 °
    70 °
    72 °
82°/ 65°
83°/ 56°
88°/ 62°
88°/ 64°
89°/ 63°
90°/ 67°

Aliens In Disguise?

Credit%3A+Pickpik.com
Credit: Pickpik.com

At Bayside Marketplace in Miami Florida, teens run out of the mall reporting a tall gray figure that looks nothing like a human. However, according to the police department, they say “50 teenagers caused a riot at Bayside Mall”.The teens were setting off fireworks, which led to a panic as some assumed there was a shooting, said Miami Police Department public information officer Michael Vega. Four teens were arrested.

Though I don’t think there was just a fight at a mall for there to be a lot of cops there. I believe there were aliens there. A person from the incident made a video about the situation and what he saw. Eyewitnesses say “As we were running we looked back and noticed a weird shape figure, taller than me, and I’m 6’2. The figure was shadowy, dark shaped, and not human I promise you.”

Credit: Flickr.com

The Miami police debunked all the claims and said there was a teen fight and cops rushed to defuse the tension. If there was really a teen fight what was the reason for all of those cops for a simple teen fight? According to the eyewitnesses, they say that they were triggered by a gunshot but police say there were not any gunshots fired. In the days after the incident, users on social media launched a speculation frenzy, homing in on what they described as “Miami Mall Aliens.”

Some suggested police were responding to aliens, not teenagers. Several people reviewed video of the incident circulating online and claimed they could see an alien figure in the grainy footage. Others quickly posted memes. According to another video posted online, there is another moment when a big “creature” could be seen in plain sight standing in front of the entrance to the shopping mall, causing many online conspirators to post their takes on exactly what happened that Monday night. “There were no aliens, UFOs, or ETs airports were closed. No power outages.” Miami police told the public in an email adding city-wide officers after juveniles refused to leave the mall. Police say that teens were setting off fireworks and causing a ruckus but if they did where is the footage? They have cameras in the mall. The cops also have body cam footage while this went down, people running and them in the mall. I’m sure they caught something, but will anyone ever come out and say they actually caught something?