65 °
    68 °
    71 °
    73 °
    76 °
    77 °
    78 °
    78 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    71 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    62 °
    61 °
    62 °
    64 °
    67 °
    69 °
    73 °
79°/ 54°
85°/ 60°
90°/ 66°
91°/ 67°
89°/ 67°
89°/ 66°

Eternal Sunshine

Unknown Author
Ariana Grande Eternal Sunshine arianagrande.com, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons

The month has been a very active month for the internet. The Oscars happened, the tiktok ban bill was signed and lots of artists dropped new music… one of them including Ariana Grande. 

Back in the beginning of the month Ariana had returned to the music industry after not hearing much from her since 2021. On January 12th Ariana changed the media by dropping her hit single “ yes,and?” which made the Hot 100 list surpassing some of the hottest artists in the industry currently. Since her single dropped she had been dropping hints on her social media about a new album dropping and she had finally announced it. She had released the album name and release date on her instagram and her fans , referred to as the Arianators , went crazy promoting and expressing their excitement on the new drop coming soon. As more time went on Ariana was releasing more hints the closer we got to the drop date. Once she dropped the date and name of the album she revealed part of the track list, showing certain names of the songs and how many tracks were on the album.  Before Ariana dropped her album she released another version of ‘ yes, and?’ featuring Mariah Carey to give her fans more as time got closer. 

Finally , Eternal Sunshine had dropped on March 8th, 2024 and took the internet by storm. She had a total of 13 tracks having no features from other artists. The songs on the album start with intro (end of the world) , bye , don’t wanna break up, Saturn Returns Interlude, eternal sunshine, supernatural, true story, the boy is mine , yes, and? , we can’t be friends (wait for your love) , i wish i hated you, imperfect for you and ordinary things (feat. Nonna). Each song has a similar but slightly different story to tell but tells an overall message coming together. The album in total with the 13 songs is 36 minutes. Instantly Ariana received an insane amount of love from everyone telling her how good the album is. Some of her most streamed and favorite songs on the album are bye, eternal sunshine, the boy is mine and we can’t be friends (wait for your love). 

The boy is mine and we can’t be friends (wait for your love) are getting an exceptional amount of love because they are going viral on Tiktok. A lot of her fans are posting their reactions to the song dropping. There are also a couple trends going around on tiktok with those audios including a dance to the boy is mine and another trend to we cant be friends removing a friend, lover or person from photos as a representation of them leaving or removed from your life. 

Later on in the day Ariana had dropped Eternal Sunshine again but naming it Eternal Sunshine (slightly deluxe). This deluxe album has a total of 17 songs and is 48 minutes in total. Ariana added 2 featured songs and 2 different versions of songs. The songs she added were supernatural featuring Troye Sivan, imperfect for you (acoustic) , true story ( a cappella) and yes, and? (Remix) featuring Mariah Carey. These songs had a different vibe and a great addition to the deluxe album.  

Overall Ariana Grande has made a legacy for herself from her previous work and this album is another addition to that. This album has made boards and records for being out for such a short amount of time. This album will be one for the books and will hopefully get a lot of awards in big time events later on in the year.