83 °
    84 °
    86 °
    87 °
    88 °
    88 °
    86 °
    84 °
    82 °
    81 °
    79 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    70 °
    73 °
    75 °
    78 °
    81 °
    83 °
    85 °
89°/ 66°
91°/ 67°
89°/ 67°
88°/ 67°
92°/ 69°
90°/ 68°

Want Vs. Went

Map of the World 
CIA - The World Factbook, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
Map of the World CIA – The World Factbook, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

Spring break is a week-long break for teenagers/young adults, most families or friend groups usually choose to travel during spring break and enjoy leaving the state. Spring break may usually be the time given to students to enjoy themselves by traveling, hanging out with friends, etc. The time off during break can also be used to give oneself a break as well. 

During spring the weather is typically between 50 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, so most people decide to stay and visit areas that have calm waters and beaches for example states like Florida, California, and countries like Mexico and the Bahamas. According to (Time Magazine), “Mexico tends to be the most popular spring break destination”. Although individuals would enjoy visiting these nice places as well as others, realistically people don’t always end up going to these environments, Sophomore students at Agua Fria claim that most of their top 5 most wanted destinations are out of their state and that they didn’t end up traveling over spring break. 

Reyna, a student who attends Agua Fria states, “Over break, I ended up just hanging out with friends and appreciated my free time because school can be very stressful”. Despite not going to all the places she may have intended to, her time off of school was good, she was able to be relaxed and sleep peacefully without the early alarm clock ringing and 45 minutes each class period. Another student who’s also enrolled in Agua Fria High School explains that “The top 5 places that I would’ve liked to visit during spring break are Disneyland, Cancun, Tokyo, San Diego and ….”, just like many people of all ages not only a teenager and or young adults, would like to visit these diverse locations, but in reality, most adolescents do the common activities during break like enjoying quality time with their families and friends as well as visit entertainment centers in their area, for example, places like Main Event, Six Flags also bowling centers. 

Spring Break is a week-long break for teenagers/young adults who attend educational institutions, this break is very beneficial, it can help those who need time to focus on themselves and their mindset, spring break can also be useful for families and individuals who choose to travel during the free time given, the breaks can also free up time for the children to have fun and enjoy life while young.