77 °
    79 °
    81 °
    83 °
    85 °
    86 °
    87 °
    88 °
    88 °
    86 °
    84 °
    82 °
    81 °
    79 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    70 °
    69 °
    68 °
    70 °
    73 °
    76 °
    78 °
89°/ 66°
91°/ 67°
89°/ 67°
88°/ 66°
92°/ 70°
90°/ 68°

Arizona’s Best Spots for Spring

Grand Canyon View
Mgimelfarb, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons
Mgimelfarb
Grand Canyon View Mgimelfarb, CC0, via Wikimedia Commons

It’s around spring time and Arizona is a great place to visit during this time. There are a lot of attractions Arizona has to offer. The landmarks are perfect for when you love the natural beauty, outdoor adventure, history, and culture. Arizona landmarks have something for everyone to enjoy. All these places are worth visiting when you come to Arizona. 

Arizona has one of the most iconic landmarks in the world called the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon offers hiking trails, breathtaking pictures, and opportunities for outdoor adventure such as rafting the Colorado River. The Grand Canyon has great views and is a perfect spot to take pictures on. It stretches to about 277 miles so you definitely won’t be crowded when going. When you go to the Grand Canyon it is essential to stay for the sunset. It’s been described as astonishing and breathtaking.

The next place to go when you get to Arizona is a city called Sedona. Sedona is also known for its amazing rock formations, outdoor adventure, and “spiritual energy”. Visitors can explore a variety of hiking trails that lead to outstanding views. Arizona is mostly known for its rock formations and amazing views. Sedona visitors can enjoy a variety of delicious dishes at local restaurants, cafes, and eateries. Don’t miss the opportunity to dine with a view of Sedona’s red rock formations. 

Another great place in Arizona is Flagstaff, situated at an elevation of around 7000 feet. Flagstaff is worth a visit in the winter. The surrounding Coconino National Forest offers endless opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, and wildlife viewing. When it snows in the winter, visitors can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and a bunch more activities at the Arizona Snowbowl ski resort.

Whether you’re a fan of great movies or outstanding landscapes, you are most likely going to love visiting Monument Valley. Many many films have been filmed here. Monument Valley is located at the border between Arizona and Utah. There is a 17-mile drive from the visitor center to see some of Arizona’s most popular attractions. These attractions include East and West Mitten Buttes, Elephant Butte, and John Ford’s Point. All these places are worth visiting and touring. The amazing rock formations and the sunset/sunrise are worth the sight, pictures, and quality time. Arizona’s captivating landscapes, vibrant cities, and cultural treasures make it a destination like no other.