78 °
    77 °
    76 °
    74 °
    73 °
    72 °
    70 °
    70 °
    71 °
    74 °
    77 °
    79 °
    82 °
    84 °
    86 °
    88 °
    89 °
    90 °
    90 °
    89 °
    87 °
    85 °
    84 °
    82 °
    79 °
88°/ 66°
91°/ 69°
Overcast
91°/ 67°
89°/ 66°
93°/ 70°
93°/ 72°

How to Survive Sophomore Year

By: Ariana Munoz — OwlFeed

11117422_361753750682978_1580399778_nSophomore year is just another step to success. You want to make your year better than the one before. Make your mark in a different way than others.

Everyone wants school to be easy. These five simple tips will make it go by faster and easier:

1. Stay out of drama – You want to become a bigger person in life. Staying out of drama helps you be focus on the things that are important in school. To stay out of drama you want to surround yourself with people that are positive, not negative.
  2. Get involved in extracurricular activities – Being in extracurricular activities like clubs and sports spread your enjoyment in what you love to do. You get to have fun, be social, and make new friends. Find something you love to do and join a team; it will help you avoid drama and keep your grades up.
  3. Go to tutoring – If you need help ask your teacher. Don’t be afraid because it won’t get you anywhere. You have to ask for help to maintain your grades. It’ll help you become a better person day by day. If you still don’t understand a concept, go to tutoring and have a one on one with your teacher. Tutoring will show the teachers what you need help in. The teachers are here to help you.
  4. Be social – Go to the home sports games and support your school. Have fun with the people around you. Go to the games and take pictures with your friends and post them. You want to surround yourself around people in your school. It will help you throughout the year. It will be a memory.
  5. Have fun – Make it fun by just putting yourself around people. Be happy about learning and have fun with your teachers. It’s going to be rough at times, but don’t forget to have fun with it. Make your years fun so you can remember them in the long run.