89 °
    89 °
    89 °
    87 °
    84 °
    82 °
    80 °
    79 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    71 °
    70 °
    69 °
    70 °
    72 °
    75 °
    77 °
    79 °
    81 °
    83 °
    85 °
    87 °
    88 °
90°/ 67°
89°/ 68°
93°/ 70°
93°/ 72°
90°/ 69°
88°/ 68°

Karma: What goes around comes around.

By: Kirsten Meyers
@kirsten.meyers6

You know how you’re always supposed to be nice even to strangers? Because your parents taught you good manners as a child? (At least mine did). This is going to be a step by step life saver and why you should always be nice.

Firstly, no one wants to deal with bossy, angry, and just overall moody people. I feel like if you have to deal with these types of people you’re always going to have a bad day, or be the person who’s giving another person a bad day.

Always try to have good intentions for whatever you’re doing with the day and always have cheerful spirits even if your day hasn’t gone how you want it to go.  karma1

Never try to force your opinions onto someone else just because they don’t agree with you, or anyone else. It’s not fair to them and it’ll come back to bite you in the butt if you do try to talk their ears off with why they should agree with you especially if their opinions mean the world to them.

Karma will come back to get you if you’re ever mean to someone just because of their appearance. It’s never okay to tell a person how to dress or even how they should talk, or walk.

A person’s intelligence will never, ever, or SHOULD never, be based on their sense of clothing style or what music they prefer. Never just assume a person is “stupid” because of their clothes because they’ll most likely be the leaders of the world and will probably be your boss someday. In other words, don’t be a jerk to the people who will be paying you.

What I’m trying to say is that always be nice and have good intentions of people and always try to be cheerful when it comes to interacting with other humans. You can make friends being cheerful or even getting into things that they like. You should never be judgemental about how a person looks because it isn’t nice and no one wants to be judged by their appearance because you never know what they’re going through at home or even how they’re feeling in general, so be nice.