76 °
    74 °
    73 °
    72 °
    71 °
    72 °
    74 °
    77 °
    80 °
    82 °
    84 °
    87 °
    88 °
    90 °
    91 °
    91 °
    90 °
    87 °
    84 °
    81 °
    79 °
    77 °
    75 °
    73 °
    72 °
92°/ 70°
87°/ 68°
78°/ 59°
81°/ 59°
78°/ 56°
84°/ 59°

Meet Adriana Moreno

By: Kirsten Meyers
Follow me @kirsten.meyers6

I got the pleasure to meet Adriana Moreno yesterday, who is a senior at Agua Fria High School. Adriana is a member of National Honors Society, Theatre, and Interact Club. Adriana likes to watch her favorite TV shows which are; “New Girl,” “Jane The Virgin,” and “Shameless.”

FullSizeRenderWhen I asked her why she likes Jane The Virgin. She explained  “I like this TV show because it’s crazy and it’s about a girl who gets artificially inseminated and it just goes crazy from then on.”  She said.

Finally, I asked her why she chose journalism to do this year and she explained that she just likes writing.

I’ve always had that interested of how it works and getting information about them and just how journalism works,” She said.

Fun fact:; Adriana took media broadcast so that’s why she also took journalism.

Adriana’s favorite holiday is; Christmas!

“I just like when all my family is with me and we’re close and doing fun things together,“ she said.

Which brings me to the next point, She’s very close to her family and she can’t always see all of her family, so when Christmas comes along they all usually meet up somewhere, or see each other and do fun activities with each other.  Adriana is also close to two out of her three siblings.  

Adriana has some goals this year. She wants to keep up her good grades. “ I know I want to be able to keep up good grades but I want to aim to get at least A’s and B’s at the very minimum,” she said.

Adriana does takes her schooling very seriously just because she wants to have the very best for herself. I don’t blame her for wanting to have good grades and stay on top of everything.  Adriana explained when I asked her what she’s expecting from journalism within the first month.

“Well, I think it’s going to be a mix of everything because most of us who joined the class are new. I think it will be easy, hard, and fun,” she said. “I’m looking forward to getting to know the classmates and what I am capable of for this class.” She said.

After interviewing Adriana, I found that she’s a very bubbly person and I had such great pleasure interviewing her.  Adriana is one of those people that you want to be friends with because she does have such a great personality.  I’m personally excited for her to start writing opinion based articles because she said she enjoys those the most.