72 °
    71 °
    70 °
    71 °
    74 °
    77 °
    79 °
    82 °
    84 °
    86 °
    87 °
    88 °
    89 °
    90 °
    90 °
    87 °
    85 °
    84 °
    82 °
    80 °
    78 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
91°/ 69°
Overcast
91°/ 67°
89°/ 66°
93°/ 70°
93°/ 72°
87°/ 70°

Manage Your Time, Son

Manage Your Time, Son

Treasure Byers — OwlFeed

Twitter — @OwlFeedTreasure

Let’s be honest, not everyone is as good at managing time as others. For some people, this is fine — why stress yourself when things are going good? But for others — AP / honors kids who play sports and are members of multiple clubs — there isn’t enough time in a day.

It can seem a little scary, but it’s not that bad.

If you need help managing your life, sit back, relax, and keep reading. The answer to your prayers has arrived.

1. Don’t put too much on your plate. — The easiest way to suck up all your time is to put too much on your plate. You don’t have to do everything.
  2. When in doubt, chill out! — When you’re stressed, everything can seem much harder than it actually is. So, taking a quick 5 – 10 minute break to do something you love can easily relieve your stress and make the future look brighter.
  3. Set up a schedule. — Setting a time for everything you do may seem a bit stupid, believe me, I know. Instead of having a super strict schedule, make it loose and adjustable. Just make sure you cover the essentials.
  4. Let others know about your schedule. — Tell your friends, family, teachers, and coaches about your schedule. That way, they don’t make plans that you can’t be included in.
  5. Prioritize. — Do the more important things first. If it’s due tomorrow, get it done, but if it isn’t due for a few days, push it back until the more important things are done.
  6. DON’T PROCRASTINATE… too much. — A little procrastination is good for the soul, but too much can definitely harm you. If you find yourself procrastinating, play some music for a bit, then get back on task.