79 °
    78 °
    76 °
    75 °
    73 °
    71 °
    69 °
    68 °
    70 °
    72 °
    75 °
    77 °
    79 °
    81 °
    83 °
    85 °
    87 °
    88 °
    89 °
    89 °
    87 °
    85 °
    83 °
    82 °
    80 °
90°/ 67°
89°/ 68°
93°/ 70°
93°/ 71°
91°/ 68°
89°/ 67°

Best PS4 Exclusives to Play Right Now

By: David Menendez Velez

Sony has had a lot of great games that have been exclusively on Playstation but have you ever wondered which ones are the best to play right now?

1. Detroit Become Human

Detroit: Become Human is a Sci-Fi Adventure Game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. The plot is based off of 3 androids that look like humans, all 3 of these characters are playable in the story.

Detroit
Photo Credit:  IGN.com

The plot revolves around three androids: Kara, who escapes her manipulative and drug addicted owner she was serving to explore her newfound sentience and protect a young girl; Connor, whose job is to hunt down sentient androids (Deviants); and Markus, who devotes himself to releasing other androids from servitude.

They may survive or perish depending on dialogue choices directed by the player of the game that shape the story. As the game goes some of the 3 playable characters can die and the story can continue without them.

1. The Uncharted series

Uncharted is an action-adventure that takes you on a journey with Nathan Drake a charismatic yet obsessive treasure hunter who journeys across the world to uncover various historical mysteries.

Uncharted
Photo Credit: Playstation.com

All four games in the main series have been widely credited by critics and video game publications for raising the standards of single-player video games, particularly with the series’ second installment, Among Thieves, which is considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time. More and more people are starting to get into Uncharted because Sony remastered the trilogy on Playstation 4 since the trilogy was released first on Playstation 3.

1. Marvel’s Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Photo Credit: Gamespot.com

Marvel’s Spider-Man is the current adaption of the long running comic-book superhero. In the game’s main storyline, the superhuman crime lord Mr. Negative orchestrates a plot to seize control of New York City’s criminal underworld. When Mr. Negative threatens to release a deadly virus, Spider-Man must confront him and protect the city while dealing with the personal problems of his civilian persona, Peter Parker.

When Sony and Insomniac announced this game at E3 2016 people were very excited because Insomniac made the Batman: Arkham trilogy, which is considered to be one of the best superhero video games of all times.

1. God Of War
GOW
Photo Credit: IGN.com

God Of War is a game that follows Kratos and Atreus in their journey. This game is based on Norse mythology. Kratos is the main playable character but Atreus is a character you can passively control.

The story of the game is about Kratos’ wife. Following the death of Kratos’ second wife and Atreus’ mother, they journey to fulfill her promise to spread her ashes at the highest peak of the nine realms. Kratos keeps his troubled past a secret from Atreus, who is unaware of his divine nature. Along their journey, they encounter monsters and gods of the Norse world.

1.The Last Of Us Remastered

The-Last-of-Us-Remastered.jpg
Photo Credit: IGN.com

The Last Of Us is an action-adventure survival horror that follows Joel and Ellie. The game is set twenty years after an outbreak of the mutated strain of Cordyceps fungus that destroyed much of civilization and how they can survive the apocalypse.

Players make their way through various locations, fighting against the Infected and hostile human survivors. The game also offers multiplayer it lets up to eight players engage in cooperative or competitive game matches.