94 °
    94 °
    93 °
    92 °
    91 °
    89 °
    88 °
    87 °
    87 °
    88 °
    90 °
    92 °
    94 °
    96 °
    98 °
    100 °
    102 °
    104 °
    104 °
    104 °
    103 °
    102 °
    100 °
    99 °
    97 °
July 26
105°/ 82°
July 27
105°/ 85°
July 28
104°/ 86°
July 29
104°/ 88°
July 30
106°/ 89°
July 31
108°/ 88°

Avengers Endgame Trailer and its Misdirects

By: David Menendez Velez

It’s no secret that people are anticipating Avengers: Endgame, so when a new trailer is released people get excited. That’s why it’s no surprise that the trailer became the second most-watched trailer under 24 hours with 268 million views. It includes new clips from the movie that we haven’t seen before.

Avengers
Photo credit: Hindustan Times.com

The previous 2 trailers haven’t given us anything about the plot of the movie, which is what Marvel wants. People have also wondered if any of the clips in the new trailer are fake but we finally got confirmation from one of the directors from Avengers: EndGame Joe Russo who was talking to Screen Geek and said, “When I was a kid and saw The Empire Strikes Back at 11am on the day it opened, it so profoundly moved me because I didn’t know a thing about the story I was going to watch. We’re trying to replicate that experience.”

This isn’t a surprise because they did the same thing a year ago when Avengers: Infinity War was being marketed with trailers and TV spots.

This trailer is the final one to release before the movie comes out on April 26, but there will be TV spots that will be 20-30 seconds long. There aren’t many new clips in the movie but fans are already starting to make theories as to what happens in the movie. According to Marvel Studios, nobody has any idea what the ending to the movie is.

So if you see an Avengers commercial and you see that it looks very good just know that most of the things you saw are probably not even going to be in the movie at all.

As for what we saw in the trailer we did see some new clips but the most notable one was the Avengers walking together with these white suits on. This was huge because the concept for these suits that they’re wearing were leaked almost a year ago.

That same clip also showed us Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man back on earth with the Avengers. From what we have seen from all the trailers Tony Stark is stranded in space on the Benatar.