Photo credit: Evianna Wright
Evianna Wright

Evianna Wright is a 16 year old girl who was born on Feb 26, 2006. She is a sophomore in Agua Fria, and this is her second semester in Journalism.  Evianna enjoys writing things down and finds it calming...

68 °
    70 °
    73 °
    76 °
    78 °
    78 °
    78 °
    78 °
    77 °
    75 °
    74 °
    72 °
    71 °
    69 °
    67 °
    66 °
    65 °
    63 °
    61 °
    60 °
    60 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
    68 °
80°/ 60°
77°/ 59°
79°/ 54°
83°/ 60°
89°/ 66°
92°/ 69°

Top Ten Halloween Costumes

By- Oumou Bah-OwlFeed

Follow me on Twitter @OwlOumou

Halloween is just one day away and it can be difficult to find the perfect costume. And what’s Halloween without a Halloween costume? So here are the top ten Halloween costumes that you should definitely check out!

owl Represent Agua Fria and dress in your best Owl attire. They are intelligent, cute, and terrifying all at the same time. You’ll have a hoot of a time!
Despicable-Me-Family-Halloween-Costumes-07 Get your family together and hang it like the Grus. If you’re the minion go around saying, “Me want banana.”
images The Queen that everyone has been raving about this past year. Dress as Queen Elsa for this Halloween, you’ll never want to let it go!
scooby_doo_live_cast Get the gang together and go solve a mystery. Don’t forget to watch out for all the ghouls and slimy monsters out there.
diggerfest-everyday-heroes-costume-001 You know you thought about doing it, you know they’re well-known and respected, so why don’t you just do it! Dress up as everyday heroes and show some love.
P590802 Arrrg Matey! Poke your eye out, cut your leg off, get a parrot and you will have one of the best costumes.
41KJ9M1YH0L Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Costume….Hmmmm
bacon-and-eggs-couples-costume_1 Grab bae and dress up as America’s favorite breakfast items. You’ll look good and delicious! And you’ll definitely catch the attention of every room you’re in. #BaeGoals
images (1) Don’t want to go all out but still want to participate? Grab a bud or a bunch of friends, get some red shirts, and number yourselves off. Voila, Halloween Costume Achieved!
66933 And when push comes to shove, you can never go wrong with the classic ghost face costume.