Photo credit: Grads Photography
Darryl Taylor

Darryl Alexander Taylor is one of the most athletic and smart people in Journalism that most people can relate to. He originally joined Journalism as another writing class like English because he loves...

Photo credit: Evianna Wright
Evianna Wright

Evianna Wright is a 16 year old girl who was born on Feb 26, 2006. She is a sophomore in Agua Fria, and this is her second semester in Journalism.  Evianna enjoys writing things down and finds it calming...

76 °
    77 °
    77 °
    77 °
    76 °
    75 °
    70 °
    68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    63 °
    62 °
    61 °
    59 °
    58 °
    56 °
    55 °
    56 °
    58 °
    60 °
    63 °
    65 °
    68 °
    70 °
    72 °
78°/ 59°
79°/ 54°
Partly Cloudy
84°/ 60°
89°/ 65°
91°/ 67°
88°/ 66°

Meet new OwlFeeder – Devine

By Devineseed Olorunfemi

Follow me @OlorunfemiD1983

IMG_20160119_151955Hi, my name is Divineseed Olorunfemi, but I go by Divine. Even when I am introducing myself I say my name is Divine because for some reason people have a hard time saying the full name.

I was born in Nigeria, which is in Africa. I moved here when I was 6 years old and I have been here for almost 10 years. I like living here so far, success is easier to accomplish in America with the resources given than Nigeria.

I don’t really know much about Nigeria because I was very young. Throughout my life I have moved to several schools. In elementary I moved to four different schools: Bradley Academy, Imagine, Crown Charter, and Legacy Traditional School.                        

I always enjoyed writing, especially mystery and fiction. I love playing basketball for fun, but not for the school or a club team because the tension of meeting people’s expectations. When I make a mistake, like falling or not making a clear shot, I would be laughed at and people would look down at me. So I prefer playing private than in public.

I have a very creative mind and want to direct it in a positive way. I like to write and love sports so I thought, why not journalism. It will help me to be more social and be able to show the world my creative mind. It will allow me to do the thing that I like and to do it well. I love writing but not really like reading so when I join this class it will help by reading something that I like.